Offering the privilege to one exclusive party at a time, please join us to experience The Sounds Retreat Luxury Lodge. Here, nature, design and service meet to create the perfect experience of New Zealand.
The location in New Zealand’s South Island at the head of the Queen Charlotte Sound was thoughtfully chosen so guests could enjoy all the best landscapes New Zealand has to offer in just one place. The award winning 5 Star luxury accommodation has been purposely designed to accentuate the panoramic views.
Hiking, biking, fishing and kayaking are all available from the doorstep of The Sounds Retreat while wine tasting, artist studios and hunting are all a short drive away. With complimentary use of the guest Mini Convertible, The Sounds Retreat is the perfect base to explore nearby attractions such as vineyards in Blenheim, Whale watching in Kaikoura and the Nelson Lakes National Park. Or maybe you want to pop over to Wellington for the day on a 15 min local flight with Sounds Air.
Enjoy the total privacy and seclusion found at The Sounds Retreat.
•Use of Mini Cooper S Convertible (only with All Inclusive bookings)
•Complimentary transfers from/to Blenheim or Picton (only with All Inclusive bookings)
• Mountain bikes
• Full Gymnasium
• King bed
• Large ensuite bathroom with rain shower and heated floor
• Lounge area with couch – folds out for child if needed
• Large outdoor decks with heaters
• Heated Cabana with stocked bar fridge
• Private hot tub
• Nespresso machine, coffee & tea making facilities
• Fully stocked fridge with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Snacks and handmade chocolates
• Plasma TV- Sky TV and Apple TV
• iPod dock with iPod
• Complimentary Broadband Internet WiFi
• Direct Dial phone
• Complete guest laundry facilities – Washing Machine, Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
• Cot bed and High Chair
• Check in is 2pm and check out is 11am