About | The Sounds Retreat
Offering the privilege to one exclusive party at a time, please join us to experience The Sounds Retreat Luxury Lodge. Here, nature, design and service meet to create the perfect experience of New Zealand.
The location in New Zealand’s South Island at the head of the Queen Charlotte Sound was thoughtfully chosen so guests could enjoy all the best landscapes New Zealand has to offer in just one place. The award winning 5 Star luxury accommodation has been purposely designed to accentuate the panoramic views.
Hiking, biking, fishing and kayaking are all available from the doorstep of The Sounds Retreat while wine tasting, artist studios and hunting are all a short drive away. With complimentary use of the guest Mini Convertible, The Sounds Retreat is the perfect base to explore nearby attractions such as vineyards in Blenheim, Whale watching in Kaikoura and the Nelson Lakes National Park. Or maybe you want to pop over to Wellington for the day on a 15 min local flight with Sounds Air.
Enjoy the total privacy and seclusion found at The Sounds Retreat.
Anne and Anthony Brooker
- Continental and Full Breakfast
- Large open plan suite serviced daily
- Fully Air Conditioned
- King Bed dressed with decadent linens
- Large private ensuite bathroom with rain shower and heated floor
- Heated Dining Cabana
- Private hot tub
- Nespresso machine, coffee & tea making facilities
- Fully stocked mini-bar
- Welcome bottle of Marlborough wine, snacks and handmade chocolates
- LED TV with Netflix and Airplay 2
- Complimentary Broadband Internet WiFi
- Complete guest laundry facilities - Washing Machine, Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
- 24/7 Staffing available for your every whim
- Tesla vehicle charger
- Payments - Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Eftpos
Bike The Track
Find out More
Activities & Packages