List with us
Drive website traffic to your business. Add your accommodation, transport or activity listing to our website.
Gorgeous coastal views, the stunning Marlborough Sounds, and native bush – the Queen Charlotte Track is utterly unique. Combining the best of New Zealand walking and biking with a seamless network of cruise and pack transfers, resorts and lodges and great food and wine, whether you’re here for one day or five, the 73.5 km Queen Charlotte Track is brilliant every day.
Blenheim - The perfect base to begin your explorations of Marlborough's wineries and other attractions.
- Visit a local winery to sample the world famous Sauvignon Blanc
- Explore the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre and their displays of rare World War I and World War II aircraft and memorabilia.
- Lunch amongst the vines at a local winery restaurant.
Picton - the gateway to the Queen Charlotte Sound
- The starting point for your trip to the Queen Charlotte Track, rich in maritime history.
- Arrive by very to get magnificent views of the many bays and cove of the Queen Charlotte Sound.
- Taste the local delicacy Greenshell mussels
- Drive to Anakiwa to begin your walking trip on the Queen Charlotte Track
Awatere Valley with magnificent views of the pacific coast.
- Take a guided tour of Molesworth Station, New Zealand's largest high country farm station.
- View the region's highest peak, Mount Tapuae-o-uenuku, central to Māori legend and the tip of the Southern Alps.
Useful Local Links
Local Weather Information metservice.com
Track Updates / Alerts doc.govt.nz
Marlborough isites and Destination Marlborough MarlboroughNZ.com
New Zealand Cycle Trail nzcycletrail.com
Tourism New Zealand newzealand.com
Forest & Bird Society forestandbird.org.nz
Bike The Track
Find out More
Activities & Packages