About | Marlborough Sounds Adventure Company
Talk to us about your ideal Queen Charlotte Track adventure and we’ll go to great lengths to make it happen! We offer complete – and tailor-made – packages taking in the best of what the track has to offer. And you don’t even have to worry about lugging heavy gear; we can have that delivered to your chosen accommodation each day.
You can choose to sea kayak, hike or mountain bike, or all three. We make it easy to combine options, if that’s what you want.
You can take it fast or slow. You can get out there for one day or several, with or without a guide. You can camp under the stars or bed down in a hotel-style accommodation. Provisions can be basic or deliciously gourmet. You can go in spring, summer, autumn or winter.
We pride ourselves on our comprehensive and responsive approach to planning and running great adventures. When you deal with us you can expect efficient service and streamlined processes that make it all so easy.
We’re centrally based on Picton’s waterfront – just 5 minutes walk from the town centre or ferry terminal. We’re also happy to collect you from Picton or Waikawa accommodation on request.
Our on-site facilities include: an espresso bar; meeting room; storage areas; hot showers; and free internet.
So, to get started, talk to us about what you like – send us an email, pick up the phone, or come visit us. Together we can create an adventure that’s “just the way you like it”.
Sara Archdale & Dave Watson
- SEA KAYAK – 1/2 day – 3 day adventures – or just hire a kayak
- MOUNTAIN BIKE – 1 – 3 day packages – or just hire a bike & equipment
- HIKE/WALK – 4 – 5 day guided or freedom walk packages
- Guided & Freedom walk packages
- Mountain bike hire & packages
- Sea kayaking rental & guided trips
- Base facilities with espresso bar, wifi, shower and gear storage
- Car parking in public car park next to base
Bike The Track
Find out More
Activities & Packages